Welcome to smartnumbers®
Important notification: New arrangements for smartnumbers®
- From 1 August this year, a new website will be used to allocate smartnumbers®
- smartnumbers® will no longer be allocated by auction but will be available over-the-counter (i.e. for immediate sale).
- Data in the current smartnumbers® website will be migrated to the new website.
- ROU pins will no longer be used. Registered users will continue to use their existing user-name but will have their password reset from 1 August.
- To keep up to date with the changes, please ensure that your contact details including email and postal address are correct.
- If you have any questions contact the ACMA's Customer Service Centre on 1300 850 115 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smartnumbers are 13, 1300 or 1800 telephone numbers available through an auction process. The Australian Communications and Media Authority (the ACMA) is the Commonwealth Government agency responsible for the fortnightly auctions.
Auctions normally commence on Wednesday at 11 am concluding at 4 pm (Victorian time).
Smartnumbers may be used by individuals/businesses to make numbers more memorable when they can be translated into phonewords e.g., 13 CATS (13 2287) or are patterned numbers 1300 222 222. Read more . . .
Smartnumbers staff do not organise the connection of your number. It is advisable to contact your preferred telephone company for fees associated with connection. Read more . . .
Assistance with smartnumbers is available only between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, except public holidays and the Christmas shutdown. Assistance can be obtained by phoning 1300 850 115 or emailing email@example.com.
- Next available auction
- 03 June 2015
- -- : -- : --
Update a number
To update current holder details of a
smartnumber select the button below. Update number